-->

Kim wants to adopt : I prefer to live in poverty in thailand

Life with the Kardashians


Life with the Kardashians? I'd rather stay in poverty in Thailand! The 13-year-old 'orphan girl' who Kim was desperate to adopt now says NO

A teenager from a children's home in a poverty-stricken region of Thailand made the astonishing decision to turn down an offer from reality TV star Kim Kardashian to adopt her into a life of wealth and glamour overseas. The level-headed 13-year-old called Pink (left) said she shook with excitement when she heard the multi-millionaire wanted to adopt her after she visited the home for her TV show this summer (centre), but told : 'Everyone wants to have a different or a better life but I realised it wouldn't be good for me. I wasn't ready.' 'Everyone wants to have a different or a better life, I suppose. But when I thought about it I realised it wouldn't be good for me, because I would have to leave so much behind. I wasn't ready for that.' (source )
Kim wants to adopt - I prefer to live in poverty in thailand
 
LihatTutupKomentar