-->

Unique : Floating home in London

Take my Lightning but Do not steal my Thunder

The house is a giant art installation built by the British artist, Alex Chinneck.

Art installation called "Take my Lightning but Do not steal my Thunder" decorate Covent Garden, London, on Thursday (2/10). Art installation in the form of the house is split and this drift is the work of British artist, Alex Chinneck.


Take my Lightning but Do not steal my Thunder 2
Making unique artwork requires hundreds of workers, including structural engineers, carpenters, sculptors, set builders, scenic painter, and robots.


Take my Lightning but Do not steal my Thunder 3
 Most of the material in this art installation is styrofoam.

Take my Lightning but Do not steal my Thunder 4
The completion of the atmosphere in the form of home-making art installation that split and drift.


Take my Lightning but Do not steal my Thunder 5
 Alex Chinneck posing near the art installation that is split and drift.

Take my Lightning but Do not steal my Thunder 6
The top on this art installation seemed to float because of the effects of four tons of ballast on one side of her.
LihatTutupKomentar