-->

Meghan Trainor Reprimanded 'All About That Bass'


Who does not know the singer of All About That Bass this one. As we know, belongs to Meghan Trainor single hits this one is talking about their own convenience.


Well, unfortunately the British singer this one just does not feel comfortable with her. The reason, she was not too confident with her body shape that is quite large for a singer.

Meghan Trainor Reprimanded 'All About That Bass'
Meghan Trainor Reprimanded 'All About That Bass'

"When I saw my photo, I feel, I am awesome. There are two chin on my head. Yeah, I never thought I could be a pop star. I do not like Rihanna. "


However, opinions on the form her was turned back when the video All About That Bass released. Got a lot of positive response from the fans, Meghan Trainor also claim back got his confidence back.

"On one occasion, there was a female fan approached and said that the video and the song that made her feel beautiful again. It was so touching because she feels more confident," said Meghan.

He also added that feeling comfortable or not with yourself just a matter of the mental. Now, she felt much better and confident. Well, what you yourself are comfortable with yourselves?
LihatTutupKomentar